Construction Cost Estimator
Acon Construction New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical
Concrete construction company requires experienced estimator.
- Review construction design drawings/blue prints & specifications, conducts field visits & gathers all material and data necessary to determine scope of work & organize a construction cost estimate
- Use of On Screen Take Off software to review construction drawings & provide clear detailed quantity takeoffs
- Maintain file of working documents as back-up for estimating database, including current information on prices from suppliers through direct contact, sales brochures, price lists, etc.
- Maintain relationships with sub-contractors and clients.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering or related discipline, or equivalent combination of technical training and experience in the field
- Minimum of 3 years in the construction industry is a must
- Experience using On Screen Take Off Software or equivalent
- Experience with concrete & masonry estimating is desired
Someone who is able to work on their own initiative, has great attention to detail & great communication skills is needed.
Driver’s license is a plus, company vehicle will be provided as needed.
Please submit your resume with a contact number
AddressNew York, NY
ConstructionView all jobs at Acon Construction