Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you one of those people who just gets things done? The type of a person who can see a problem coming and stop it in its tracks? Someone who pays attention to details and gets things right? Are you interested in making a difference at an 90-year-old manufacturing company? To an outsider, we might look like a steady-as-she-goes business because we're stable and profitable. But we're really trying to grow and change, and we need at least one great person to fill our customer service role. We call it customer service, but it's really much more than that. Our customer service reps are ninjas who interact with our customers every day, taking and managing orders. They also work closely with our production line supervisors and plant manager. They are fast learners and hard workers, problem solvers and problem seers. And they play a critically important role at our company. If this sounds interesting to you, we'd love to talk.
Here's some of what we're looking for:
- A focused, proactive, and hardworking professional who values partnering with our customer to build long-term business relationships and takes the responsibility of managing orders through the entire process seriously
- 3-4 years' experience in customer service, account management, or as an administrative assistant in a busy office
- Excellent organizational skills, high attention to detail for recordkeeping, computing, and clerical tasks
- Proactive, critical-thinking skills and technology savvy
- An ability to handle the occasional angry customer
- Solid computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office products
Think of this position as the cog in the wheel - extremely vital to the success of the organization. If you like to finish a task before moving onto the next, or if you prefer delegating the detail work or minutiae, this job isn't for you.
We offer benefits and salary commensurate with experience.
Serious applicants only
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Acme Finishing Company, LLC.
AddressElk Grove Village, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Acme Finishing Company, LLC.