Do you like to be home each night and most weekends? If this is what you are looking for please apply.
VARIOUS SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Starting Rate: $19.50/HR ($21.59 includes Union Pension)
Our Truck Driver must possess and maintain a Class A - Commercial Driver’s License. Have a clear understanding of all state and federal DOT and Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulations and policies. Be able to deliver and pickup general freight to/from warehousing facility or to/from individual retail locations.
Benefits of becoming a Truck Driver with ACME DISTRIBUTION:
- Medical/Dental available after 60 days
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Life insurance
- Family Owned Company
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of being a Truck Driver (Class A)
- Knowledge of metro area
- Pick-up and delivery of piggyback trailers to various shippers and consignees
- Load and unload trucks and trailers
- Knowledge of DOT, warehouse, and shipping documentation; Freight bills, BOL's, Over-Short-Damage reports, Manifest, Driver's log
- Maintain clean driver's record
- Follow safety policies in warehouse, docks, driving, loading and unloading.
- Complete deliveries in a timely manner
- Communication with dispatch office
- Ability to lift up to 90 lbs.
- Pre-Post dispatch equipment inspections
- Safe operations of all equipment