Acloche-Direct Hire Columbus, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1. Provides the best possible nursing care by planning, organizing and directing the nursing activities on a particular unit.
2. Initiates and implements nursing care plans.
3. Makes nursing assignments appropriate to the skill level of employees
4. Identifies problems and guides personnel to their solution.
5. Helps to create a positive working environment.
6. Accurately and promptly implements physicians’ orders.
7. Performs therapeutic procedures and treatments as ordered by the physician.
8. Administers intravenous solutions skillfully and correctly.
9. Maintains the standards of accurate and complete recording and reporting.
10. Arranges to have needed supplies and equipment on hand.
11. Incorporates appropriate health teaching, instructions and discharge planning to the daily client care to routine.
12. Participates in the appropriate safety program.
13. Supports and enforces infection-control policies and procedures.
14. Is resourceful and calm in emergencies.
15. Keeps nursing supervisor informed of patients needs and problems on the nursing unit.
16. Maintains a professional approach with confidentiality
17. Observes and supports the agency policies.
18. Is prompt and efficient with minimal absences.
19. Cooperates and maintains good rapport with nursing staff, medical staff, other department, and patients and their families or visitors.
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Physical ability to perform job-related duties which may require lifting, standing, bending, transferring, stooping, stretching, walking, pushing, pulling; partial or complete assistance with ADL without assistance from another health care worker or significant other.
2. Physical ability to see clearly with corrective lenses.
3. Ability to communicate clearly with professional and non professional staff, patients and families.
4. May need to use a computer and other automated equipment.
123 East Main St.Columbus, OH