Acloche-Direct Hire Columbus, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, dental,
Acloché is in need of a Recruiting Specialist!
A successful Recruiting Specialist must have: considerable skill in interviewing techniques; the ability to perform non-biased candidate assessments; an extremely high level of occupational knowledge; a Significant understanding of various industries; and an extensive knowledge of human resource policies, Labor regulations and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of candidates and job orders.
Job Duties for a Recruiting Specialist include:
- Fulfillment including, but not limited to: sourcing and recruiting candidates; interviewing, testing, screening, orientation, placement, coaching, and counseling of associates.
- Will attend recruiting events (job fairs, social networking events, community groups, etc.)
- Use online recruiting resources and social media (Monster, Twitter, etc.) to source and recruit.
- Post all open positions on free job posting sites as needed and submit job postings to HR for posting elsewhere as needed.
- Develop and maintain a network of community, school, government, association, and group contacts to source qualified candidates.
- Review resumes for skills, experience and knowledge required for position requirements.
Skills needed for a Recruiting Specialist:
- Previous recruiting, interviewing, and hiring experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including report preparation and record-keeping
Why choose Acloché?
At Acloché, we are invested in the success of our employees. We get to know each of our applicants and will work to match you to a role that fits your skills, wants, and needs. Other benefits for a Recruiting Specialist include:
- Dental and vision plans
- Retirement plan
- On the job Training and Career Counseling
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Great weekly pay