- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ackerman & Falcon is a client-focused law firm specializing in Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury in Virginia, DC, and Maryland.
Our Firm is looking to add a professional Bilingual Receptionist to our team as soon as possible. This is a full-time position; 9-5 Monday - Friday. Applicants must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Answering & transferring calls on a multiline phone system
- Completing client intakes in English and Spanish by phone
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Communicating effectively with clients, attorneys, and insurance companies
- Supporting the paralegal team with medical record/bill requests
- Filing, scanning documents, and copying
- Good computer and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent written communication skills in English
- Able to speak clearly in Spanish and English
- Ability to work well with others
- Applicants must be trustworthy and punctual with good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Any experience in a law firm or with Needles Neos a plus
Ackerman & Falcon offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package in a friendly, business casual office.
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid time off and sick leave
COVID-19 considerations : For the protection of coworkers and their families, we ask that all applicants be fully vaccinated. Masks are available in office and encouraged during client meetings.
Ackerman & Falcon, LLP
8221 Old Courthouse RoadTysons Corner, VA
Get fresh LAW FIRM Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!