- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ackerman & Falcon is a client-focused law firm specializing in Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury in Virginia, DC, and Maryland.
Our Firm is looking to add a professional Bilingual Receptionist to our team as soon as possible. This is a full-time position; 9-5 Monday - Friday. Applicants must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Answering & transferring calls on a multiline phone system
- Completing client intakes in English and Spanish by phone
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Communicating effectively with clients, attorneys, and insurance companies
- Supporting the paralegal team with medical record/bill requests
- Filing, scanning documents, and copying
- Good computer and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent written communication skills in English
- Able to speak clearly in Spanish and English
- Ability to work well with others
- Applicants must be trustworthy and punctual with good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Any experience in a law firm or with Needles Neos a plus
Ackerman & Falcon offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package in a friendly, business casual office.
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid time off and sick leave
COVID-19 considerations : For the protection of coworkers and their families, we ask that all applicants be fully vaccinated. Masks are available in office and encouraged during client meetings.
Ackerman & Falcon, LLP
8221 Old Courthouse RoadTysons Corner, VA
Get fresh LAW FIRM Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.