- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a Psychologist with a heart of gold who loves working with kids?
Achieving True Self (ATS) is the place for you!
Our treatment services are delivered through the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), a practice supported by over five decades of scientific research. As a Psychologist at ATS, you will be meeting one on one with our clients to perform essential evaluations and assessments. You will be working directly with a team of clinicians with the same passion as you for providing the highest quality treatment to our kiddos. As an active part of strategic planning meetings and workshops related to service and program opportunities, you will have a direct impact on how we help our clients become their truest self.
- Incredibly competitive compensation
- Performance based increases
- Generous medical, dental, vision, and life and disability insurance coverage
- 401K with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid travel time
- Modern EHR
- Company provided computer
- Masters or doctorate in Psychology
- A valid Pennsylvania Psychologist license
- Perform best-practice, comprehensive psychological evaluations and reevaluations meeting all requirements set forth by payers, quality improvement, and leadership
- Perform and summarize results of assessments within each psychological evaluation performed
- Complete thorough diagnostic evaluations
- Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings
- Participate in necessary meetings to ensure clients receive medically necessary services
- Remain current on research and evidenced- based practices for all client populations served
- Conduct training sessions for ATS team members and external organizations
- Steward the mission, vision, values and beliefs of ATS with all interactions in role
- Psychologist will remain current and comply with all state, federal, regulations as they apply to his/her role as a Psychologist
Achieving True Self is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Achieving True Self
EducationView all jobs at Achieving True Self
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?