Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA)
Achieving True Self Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Achieving True Self is an exceptional ABA agency that provides in-home behavior therapy throughout the states of Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. We are currently seeking qualified BCaBAs throughout our service states to join our team.
Perks with Achieving True Self include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Travel Reimbursement
- Voluntary supplemental benefits
- Electronic data collection specific to ABA
- Opportunities for supervision, professional growth, and career advancement
- Unique company culture equally focused on client and employee development
- Daily operational and administrative support
- Transformational leadership team that empowers individuals to thrive, grow, contribute, and ultimately feel appreciated
- Opportunity to become a part of an ever growing movement and journey!
- Find your WHY in ABA!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide direct Applied Behavioral Analysis to consumers
- Provide Parent Training
- Work with BCBAs, Behavior Technicians, and families to implement individualized goals
- Implement individualized treatment plan as written and directed by BCBA
- Data collection on individualized goals
- Maintain respect and confidentiality for all clients.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state of- the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain and protect the wellbeing of all clients.
- Actively communicates the Achieving True Self, Inc.’s outreach efforts to community
- Adheres to the mission, vision and values of Achieving True Self, Inc.
- BCaBA certification
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and the ability to meet Achieving True Self, Inc. Company’s State: PA, MD, WV’s driving requirements
- Reliable transportation
Achieving True Self is passionately cultivating and inspiring growth through the delivery of evidence-based treatment to assist individuals, families, organizations and their surrounding communities to achieve their self-defined goals. Through a supportive organizational culture focused on developing and retaining team members, we are determined to change the world by instilling hope and helping each person whose life we touch achieve their truest self.
Achieving True Self is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, creed, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, military service or protected veteran status, citizenship, disability, gender identity, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Achieving True Self is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Powered by JazzHR