Now Offering A $1,500 Sign-on Bonus for Qualified Individuals!
What Do ATS Behavior Technicians Do?
Behavior Technicians (also known as ABA therapists) at Achieving True Self (ATS) use the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to provide 1:1 direct services of the utmost quality in family homes and community settings. We meet families where they are. Our therapists create a fun, motivating experience to generate the highest level of performance from the individuals we are fortunate to serve, collect data on their programming targets, and provide comprehensive support to their parents and caregivers, teachers, and other members of their treatment team.
Qualifications (must meet one of the following):
- BCaBA certification
- RBT certification
- BCAT certification
- Behavior analysis certification from an organization that is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies or the American National Standards Institute
- High school diploma AND have completed a 40-hour training covering the RBT Task List as evidenced by a certification that includes the name of the responsible trainer, who is certified as a BCBA or BCaBA
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in providing ABA services
- A drive to be part of an innovative, expanding company with amazing potential for growth
- A valid driver's license with proof of car insurance and a good driving record
- Commitment to timely completion of the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) process.
Overview of Core Responsibilities:
- Implement individualized treatment and behavior intervention plans as defined by the BCBA/QHCP in home, school and/or community settings
- Successfully prepare for and implement data collection methods defined within the plan
- Participate in and contribute to the ongoing assessment of consumer strengths, needs, abilities and preferences
- Facilitate skill transfer to families and caregivers through the modeling and delivery of interventions within plan and complimenting strategies as directed by the BCBA/QHCP
- Maintain thorough, timely and complete data collection and treatment records within the organizations Practice Management System and Electronic Health Records (EHR) system per ATS policy
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills throughout all interactions with individuals and their families
- Demonstrate an understanding of appropriate implementation of evidence-based assessments.
Benefits of working at Achieving True Self, but are not limited to:
- Full-time and part-time opportunities with competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Retirement Options
- Travel time reimbursement
- Opportunities to collaborate with other professionals and field experts
- Consistent professional development through training and mentoring, and external opportunities (seminars, conferences, etc.)
- Continued education supervision opportunities
- Exceptionally supportive work environment where team members can thrive, feel valued, and are ultimately appreciated for their contributions
- Bi-weekly paydays
Achieving True Self is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, creed, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, military service or protected veteran status, citizenship, disability, gender identity, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Achieving True Self is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.