ABA Behavior Consultant
New graduates welcome!
Achieving True Self is expanding, and we have incredible opportunities for talented clinicians! Interested candidates should have a strong desire and passion to make an impact in the lives of your clients.
Benefits of working with Achieving True Self:
- Competitive rates
- Flexible scheduling offering a work/life balance with FT/PT status options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Retirement Options
- Continuing education opportunities
- Paid time off
- Paid indirect time for travel reimbursement, training and mentoring
- Clinical collaboration with field experts to continue skill development
- Daily operational and administrative support
- EHR for data collection and analytics through provided laptop
- Empowerment to thrive, grow, contribute, and ultimately feel appreciated
- Deliver exceptional consumer-focused, evidence-based treatment through ethical interactions
- Emphasize individual motivation and engagement to create the space for ongoing progress
- Complete initial evidence-based assessments and reassessments per deadline
- Assess the family’s and consumer's strengths, needs, abilities and preferences
- Implement individualized treatment and behavior intervention plans, facilitating skill transfer to all caregivers
- Maintain and complete data collection and treatment records
Qualifications (must meet one of the following):
- Licensed as:
- Professional Counselor
- Marriage and Family Therapist
- Clinical Social Worker
- Social Worker
- Behavior Specialist
- Registered Certified Nurse Practitioner
- A professional with a scope of practice that includes overseeing the provision of ABA services and have one of the following:
- BCaBA certification
- At least 1 year of full-time experience providing ABA services AND at least 12 credits in ABA from an accredited college or university
- At least 1 year of full-time experience providing ABA services under a BCBA AND a minimum of 40 hours of training related to ABA
- Licensed as a psychologist AND have a minimum of 1 year of full-time experience providing ABA services AND a minimum of 40 hours of training related to ABA
Who is ATS, and What is our Mission?:
Achieving True Self is passionately cultivating and inspiring growth through the delivery of evidenced based treatment to assist individuals, families, organizations and their surrounding communities to achieve their self-defined goals. Through a supportive organizational culture focused on developing and retaining team members, we are determined to change the world by instilling hope and helping each person whose life we touch achieve their truest self.
Achieving True Self is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, creed, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, military service or protected veteran status, citizenship, disability, gender identity, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Achieving True Self is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Achieving True Self