ACHIEVEABILITY THERAPY is hiring enthusiastic, responsible and caring individuals who are looking for employment in a flexible, supportive, and fun work environment in a Clinic-based setting. Great work hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00-6:00. No EVENINGS, WEEKENDS or HOLIDAYS!
- MUST possess a current Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential and be in good standing with the BACB.
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Be a Team Player.
- Implement behavior treatment programs as designed by the supervising Behavior Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Maintain appropriate records, collect data and complete daily treatment notes as required.
- Perform other RBT duties/responsibilities required by supervisors, insurance companies and other payers within the scope of the RBT certification.
AchieveAbility Therapy Services PLL
Why Work Here?ACHIEVEABILITY THERAPY is a therapist-owned multidisciplinary company serving children adults.
Awesome company, great staff and work environment.