Under the general direction of the President/CEO, the Human Resources Manager is responsible for the preparation of new employee personnel files, enrollment of employee benefits, and processing benefits changes; works with employees regarding benefits coverage; resolves benefits problems; prepares benefits billings for submission to finance; maintains personnel database (human resources software database) and files; monitors the hiring process including advertisement, application processing, interviewing, reference checks, hiring notification; responsible for the in-and-out processing of employees; conducts HR related investigations; prepares personnel related reports such as salary and benefits analysis, affirmative action plan, and personnel department quality indicators. Must be able to multi-task and use time management skills. Attention to detail a must. Strong writing and verbal skills a must. Ability to proof documents for consistency.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Maintain Agency employee and client data
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Enrollment of benefits and processing benefit changes
- Monitor annual performance review process
- Other job duties as required
- Must have strong attendance
· Language (Communication)
Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written. Must have the ability to write clearly and concisely. Bilingual (English / Spanish) preferred.
Must be able to perform basic arithmetic calculations.
Excellent observational skills. Ability to demonstrate sensitivity and awareness of individuals of all disabilities.
Must have the ability to project professionalism and amiably as an Agency representative. Ability to build rapport with all employees. Strong Microsoft Office knowledge: Word, Excel, Outlook (calendar and email), PowerPoint. Knowledge or experience with HRIS software preferred.
Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred.
Requires at least 3 years’ Managerial experience in HR and/or other benefits plan administration. At least one (1) year of related experience working with individuals with disabilities or in social services preferred.
· Valid Driver’s License
This position requires a valid Arizona Driver’s license. Must be insurable under the Agency’s auto insurance policy.
· Pass background check inclusive of Excluded Provider List System (EPLS) and the Health and Human Services (HHS) List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE).
· Valid Level I Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card (Ability to Pass)
SALARY: Commensurate with experience and education. Full Time, Exempt position.
SELECTION: Only employees who have completed an application will be considered for employment. Applicants will be rated based upon evaluation of their qualifications, experience, and training.