We are seeking an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to join our team! You will provide high-level administrative support for the CEO/President at our Agency.
The Executive Assistant serves as the direct support to the President/CEO of the agency. This candidate will act as a liaison between varied departments, outside vendors, clients and staff members. Will be responsible for executing positive face-to-face and telephone customer service interaction. Works hand-in-hand with the human resource and finance department (knowledge of common practices within these departments is preferred). The Executive Assistant will also be called upon to perform filing, learn how to maintain databases, create reports, write letters, grant writing, maintain agency compliance, order supplies, maintain meeting minutes and provide any other specialized support as needed.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls for CEO
- Handle administrative needs of Executive
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- General administrative and clerical support
- Prepare letters and documents
- Create and maintain files and confidentiality
- Coordinate Agency related events
- Develop meeting and marketing collateral
- Maintain Agency meeting minutes including Board of Director Minutes
- Attend seminars and workshops as needed
- Other duties as needed by the CEO
- Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or in other related fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Bilingual preferred
- Must know Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel (strong skills).
- High School diploma required
- Associates or Technical degree preferred
- Strong writing and verbal skills.
Salary commensurate with experience.