Pediatric Billing Coordinator
- $22 to $24 Hourly
Our Ideal Data Entry / Billing ClerkCandidate:
- Do you have excellent data entry skills? Are you detailed oriented? Want to work for a company that has a strong mission of helping children with special needs?
- If this sounds like you, please take the next step in our process by taking our 7-minute survey below and completing the following application on our website. Link:https://take.surveys.ci/s/nLcBdi4Kc1/49547.
- Review provider paperwork for quality assurance
- Ensure all billing is completed each day for all states
- Prepare and submit claims to various insurance companies either electronically or in paper form
- Clear rejections returned by electronic clearinghouse
- Submit corrected claims electronically or by paper, to claims which have been denied
- Complete all secondary billing
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Follow up with providers for corrections/issues which they have submitted for insurance billing
- Run and Send Weekly/Monthly Billing Reports
- Other duties as assigned by manager
At Achieve Beyond: We believe that all children have potential. We are guided by the mission to support children with special needs to Achieve Beyond their current abilities. We are always striving for continuous improvement by setting goals and measuring performance. It is the reason we will succeed together.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1years' experience in an administrative setting, medical setting preferred
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and use time efficiently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment or unexpected events
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Occasionally ascends/descends stairs going to, while at, or leaving work location or facilities traveled to for work events.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of time up to 90% of the work day working on a computer/electronic device.
- The ability to observe details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- The ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, and 401 with employer match
- Short- and long-term disability coverage as well as life, flex spending, and commuter benefits
- Paid time off, sick time, and holiday pay
- Various Employee Discounts on Entertainment and Equipment
- Educational reimbursement and referral bonuses
- Structured initial training
- Monthly administrative events and so much more!
Compensation:Full-time non-exempt $22-$24 per hour.
Hours:Monday to Friday: 9:00am 5:30pm
Job Description is Subject to Change.
Achieve Beyond Pediatric Therapy & Autism ServicesMelville, NY
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.