Aces Private Investigations is looking for an individual that can conduct themselves professionally and make our clientele feel comfortable in every step of their case. Our slogan is Accuracy, Confidentiality, Excellence, and Security.
Experience: Relevant work experience can include past employment such as a police officer, detective, military, or is or has been a private investigator. Must have experience in performing surveillance, taking video or photos for evidence for our clientele, preparing detailed reports, interviewing people, gathering intelligence, providing security services, assisting in locating missing persons, providing courtroom testimony.
Preferred: Spanish speaking and already license or with a college degree in Criminology, Criminal Justice with Psychology.
- Must be reliable and available at any time or any day of the week including holidays.
- Must be aware of their surroundings when working a case.
- Must have some knowledge of the different systems that private investigation businesses use.
- Must be available for the client you are assigned to at all hours of the day or night.
- Every investigator must be aware of their surroundings when working a case.
- Every investigator must know how to act quickly incase a case changes at the last minute and always know what to do next.
- Every investigator must know how to properly act or react in any stressful situations.
- Perform surveillance
- Prepare detailed reports
- Conduct background checks
- Interview people
- Gather intelligence
- Provide security services
- Assisting in locating missing persons
- Provide courtroom testimony
- Must be licensed
Pay: $35 per hour
Aces Private Investigations
Why Work Here?
This is a great company to work for and we always take care of our employees.