Client Services Trainee
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Client Services Trainee maintains the daily operations of the customer service and sales team. This position develops, implements, and maintains processes, procedures, and programs to improve customer enrollment and is responsible for promoting company standards and engaging employees to drive customer loyalty and customer engagement through customer & client service and sales support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports programs that drive team performance toward departmental and organizational goals.
- Assist customer service and sales team toward the achievement of operational goals.
- Hires and provides training for new and/or less experienced customer service and sales staff.
- Reviews and evaluates work to ensure quality and timeliness
- Investigates and researches escalated customer service inquiries.
- Ensures employee's behaviors are focused on improved customer satisfaction to drive customer loyalty.
- Required: Associate's Degree
- Preferred: Bachelors Degree
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
- 1 to 3 years of Customer Service or Sales experience
- Ability to cross-train and develop team members
- Ability to perform Account Retention
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and to react well under pressure and treat others with respect
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Prioritizes and plans work activities
- Focuses on solving conflicts and listening to others without interrupting
- Work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and helps build a positive team spirit
- Adapts and able to deal with frequent changes in the work environment
- Able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to service requests to meet customer commitments.
This is an entry-level position: We are looking for someone that is trainable!
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Aces Global