- Posted: over a month ago
Acento Real Estate Partners is a GREAT PLACE TO WORK! Check us out!
Headquartered in the Washington, DC metro area, Acento Real Estate Partners is a premier investment management and operating company specializing in value-driven investment management strategies and property management services. Acento was founded in 2002 and is a dynamic, proactive and innovative company that is a sought-after expert in the acquisition, redevelopment and management of commercial assets.
Our mission is to provide best-in-class service to multi-family communities located in Hispanic Markets and in the Workforce Housing space. Acento Real Estate Partners embrace diversity in our workforce, resident and client base to help us strengthen our specialized business practices. We are growing and have an immediate opportunity for a Leasing Consultant in our Alexandria, VA location (Crystal Woods - 344 units).
We're looking for a talented leasing consultant who will be responsible for coordinating all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins, move-outs, and lease renewals. The leasing consultant is also responsible for interacting directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy and ensure resident retention and client satisfaction.
- Perform all sales and leasing activities by greeting and qualifying prospects, conducting community tours and showing apartments, processing applications, credit screening, and criminal background checks, preparing the lease and move-in package, and ensuring a smooth resident move-in and lease signing
- Inspect apartments prior to resident move-in and ensures apartments are in move-in ready condition and schedules any outstanding item to be addressed with the maintenance team
- Use the on-site property management software (OneSite) to track apartment availability, record traffic and leasing activities, manage resident and prospect data, and capture critical demographic and other information about existing and future residents.
- Ensure that all community areas, including the leasing office, are in perfect condition
- Process service requests from tenants and ensure prompt response to inquiries
- Answer incoming telephone calls
Experience and skills:
- High school diploma/GED required (Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Sales or Advertising preferred)
- no leasing experience needed
- Basic level knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to others.
- Excellent communication and closing skills
- Strong understanding of property management concepts and issues
We offer a competitive salary and employee benefits package which includes:
- $1,000 SIGN IN BONUS! (conditions apply)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance with
- Employer-paid Health Reimbursement Account (HRA),
- Short and long term disability insurance,
- Life insurance,
- 10 vacation days
- 7 sick days
- 10.5 Paid holidays
- Employee Assistant Plan
- Referral program
- 401K Matching
- Eligible for quarterly bonus
- Eligible for leasing commission & renewal bonus
We follow all state + local guidelines, and have implemented strict protocols in line with CDC recommendations.
Acento Real Estate Partners
Real EstateView all jobs at Acento Real Estate Partners