Bilingual Community Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come join our team at Acento Real Estate Partners!
Headquartered in the Washington, DC metro area, Acento Real Estate Partners is a premier investment management and operating company specializing in value-driven investment management strategies and property management services. Acento was founded in 2002 and is a dynamic, proactive and innovative company that is a sought-after expert in the acquisition, redevelopment and management of commercial assets.
Our mission is to provide best-in-class service to multi-family communities located in Hispanic Markets and in the Workforce Housing space. Acento Real Estate Partners embrace diversity in our workforce, resident and client base to help us strengthen our specialized business practices.
We are growing and have an immediate opportunity for a Bilingual Community Manager in our Frederick, MD area.
- manage the day-to-day operation of this apartment community
- build a strong team while adhering to common goals and objectives
- oversee budgeting, risk management, financial reporting and tracking, marketing, human resources and
- execute the property's financial plan and operating budget.
- set renewals, market rent increases, and rent levels to maximize lease rent potential and occupancy
- actively participate in asset management performance decisions and the scheduling of capital expenditures and set property goals according to the needs of occupancy and rent collections.
Ideal candidates will have:
- a high school diploma or equivalent
- a passion for continuous learning that may include participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Three to seven years related experience required.
- Bilingual in Spanish highly desired
We offer a competitive salary and employee benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance with employer-paid Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, vacation and sick leave, and 10.5 paid holidays. Small team environment with plenty of growth potential in our rapidly growing organization. Acento is proud to be a Maryland Green Registry Member for our sustainable practices in our properties and commitment to continually improve our environmental performance.
Acento Real Estate Partners is equal opportunity employer. For immediate consideration, please send your resume
To learn more about Acento Real Estate Partners, visit our careers page at https://www.acentopartners.com/careers/
Acento Real Estate Partners
Real EstateView all jobs at Acento Real Estate Partners