- Expired: January 05, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Acenda is an integrated health care organization dedicated to industry-leading prevention, treatment and wellness services compassionately delivered to ensure that every individual, family and community achieves their greatest potential.
Overview: As part of a multi-disciplinary, core services team, the Co-Occurring Specialist provides assessment and direct service to individuals with seriously and persistently mentally ill individuals enrolled in the PACT Program.
Services: The Co-Occurring Specialist will assess history and current needs of the client, work with the PACT team to develop integrated mental health and substance use treatment goals and provide clinical leadership for the PACT staff area of dual disorders treatment.
To qualify for the Co-Occurring Specialist position you need to have the below minimum requirements and experience
- Masters degree in counseling, psychology, social work or related area preferred
- Bachelor's degree in counseling, psychology, social work or related area required
- CAC or CADC required or must be attained within three years of hire into the position.
- Two years experience working with individuals with co-occurring disorders or substance abusers required
- Two years paid post degree work experience in mental health preferred
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
To be a successful Co-Occurring Specialist you must be able to do the following essential duties and responsibilities always:
- Functions within the agency's policies and procedures.
- Operates according to the program operations manual.
- Meets communication requirements as outlined in job expectations section below.
- Meets supervision requirements as outlined in job expectations section below.
- Meets program quality requirements as outlined in job expectations section below.
- Meets client interaction requirements as outlined in job expectations section below.
Co-Occurring Specialist Job Expectations
- Communicates programmatic or job-related concerns to supervisor and makes suggestions for improvement in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Communicates any performance concerns or training needs to the supervisor in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Conducts self in a professional manner that positively reflects the agency culture.
- Demonstrates competent written and verbal communication with referral sources and external customers.
- Is attentive and responsive to customer needs in a helpful, supportive and timely manner.
- Works collaboratively with coworkers and agency staff to effectively communicate and problem solve
- Meets with the supervisor in accordance with program and licensing requirements.
- Utilizes supervision effectively to address client related issues.
- Utilizes supervision effectively to address performance issues and concerns.
- Utilizes supervision effectively to explore professional development and training needs.
Program Quality Requirements
- Meets obligations of program (contractual, licensing, Medicaid, etc.).
- Follows program policies and procedures and encourages the same in others.
- Educates self on issues impacting the program population.
- Operates conscientiously in accordance with program budget (i.e., use of client engaging funds, office supplies).
- Completes and submits accurate written reports and documentation per established guidelines.
- Ensures quality and accuracy of written and verbal communications.
- Submits documentation within program requirements.
- Attends agency and program meetings and training within established time frames.
- Plays an active role in meetings and training designed to enhance agency and program operations.
All employment offers are contingent based upon the successful completion of a criminal background screening and pre-employment drug screening.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Acenda Integrated Health
200 Holly Dell DrSewell, NJ
Get fresh Integrated Health Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!