House Monitor - Adult Residential
Acenda Health Jobs Glassboro, NJ
- Expired: December 17, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Acenda is an integrated health care organization dedicated to world-class prevention, treatment and wellness services, compassionately delivered to ensure that every individual, family, and community achieves their greatest potential.
Job Function of the House Monitor: Provide safety and security of adult clients withing the residential setting by promoting a healthful and supportive environment. Coordinates all vital services and systems within the assigned residential home.
Job Requirements of the House Monitor:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in a related field or 5 years of proven experience in a residential setting.
- Must have proven supervisory experience and must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license in good standing.
- Must be able to successfully complete a criminal background check and a drug screen.
- Must demonstrate initiative, creativity, be dependable, reliable and work well independently.
- Must be able to exercise independent thinking and good judgment under all circumstances.
- Must be able to set goals, analyze work develop plans and utilize time effectively and efficiently.
- Must regularly be able to see, speak and hear. Frequently required to stand, sit, walk, bend, use hands and arms and must occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
- Must be sensitive, flexible and responsive to gender, race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other special needs as reflected in the ability to communicate with staff and/or clients.