Monitoring & Compliance Coordinator
Are you a socially conscious, dedicated individual who is committed to building a better future for children, families, and their communities? If so, join us as we support early childhood education programs across the country to create positive outcomes for the children and families served.
Are you a detail-oriented, high-achieving professional who is committed to closing the achievement gap once and for all? If so, join us at Acelero Learning, one of the most recognized hard-working and innovative Head Start organizations nationwide. Together with Shine Early Learning, we support partner programs across the country in creating positive outcomes for the families and children that they serve.
Working as a Monitoring & Compliance Coordinator at Acelero Learning will give you the opportunity to be responsible in ensuring that data is effectively used to drive decision-making throughout the organization. The position serves as the administrative and operational leader of quality for a group of centers, and works to build a culture of excellence and accountability. The incumbent provides accurate and timely data that will be used by the management team to drive program quality, and trains staff on health and safety, compliance measures/requirements, accuracy of data, and reporting.
Are you ready to make a difference?!
To be successful and to thrive in this role, you should have experience in monitoring & compliance, attention to detail skills and effective practices in the following area:
- Oversees the management and implantation of the Head Start program data system application for tracking, reporting, and analyzing information about children and families.
- Works across all service areas to develop and implement systems that allow Center Directors and Service Area leadership to work more efficiently
- Resolves compliance concerns in a timely manner and establishes a culture of excellence.
- Oversees monthly Health and Safety monitoring to ensure timely communication with regarding outstanding health and safety concerns.
- Analyzes and mitigates risk to the Program (attendance issues, low enrollment, licensing issues) by proactively monitoring; developing an action plan and coordinating with CD and Family Services lead to execute the plan.
- Coordinates with Service Area leads to implement the Self-Assessment System for Continuous Improvement and Evaluation (SASCIE), which includes supporting the Executive Director in holding leadership accountable for action plans to promote quality improvement based upon SASCIE ratings.
- Analyzes and identifies trends around reported accidents/incidents/illness around the delegate and provides leadership data to implement action plans.
- Works in coordination with delegate and grantee leadership to carry out other monitoring and quality improvement activities.
- Participates in assigned meetings, events and training as required.
- Performs any and all other duties (or functions) as assigned.
All you need now is the passion for achieving positive business outcomes through high-quality work, while working together with effective management and relationship skills, an Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Degree preferred, a Minimum of two (2) years of related work experience required; educational industry experience is a plus with Pre-K or previous Head Start experience being ideal and an eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-Through.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.
#ece #earlychildhood #monitoringandcompliance #education #headstart #makeadifference #acelerolearning
Why Acelero Learning or Shine Early Learning?
- Ability to make an impact in the lives of the children, families, and partners we serve
- Career growth and professional development opportunities
- Supportive working environment
- Average of 5 weeks of paid time off during 1st year of employment
- Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.
Still have questions about this role or our company? Submit an anonymous question by copying and pasting this link, https://forms.gle/8Wb1t1bQVZi2SfxQ9, into your browser.
Or feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for considering employment with us!
Acelero LearningLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView All Acelero Learning Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.