AceApplications, LLC Orlando, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40 to $50 Hourly
Job Title: ITIL Consultant
Location: Orlando, Florida
Company: AceApplications Healthcare Client
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
The ITIL Coordinator will be responsible for teaching the ITIL model and other IT best practices, to internal stakeholders. They will be responsible for implementing new IT frameworks within the organization and will take part in the change management process required to implement such practices. Leads activities ensuring the creation, adoption, and improvement of select ITIL processes. This position also aligns process goals to both the client’s strategy and industry best practices, and promoting them to business, IT leaders, and other stakeholders.
- Assist teams in the development, management, and integration of processes and procedures that support their segment of the service
- Perform process reviews/audits
- Support continual improvement of processes and other areas of the program
- Demonstrated experience communicating complex ideas with stakeholders and building collaborative relationships with team members, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to describe technical solutions in the terms of the business
- Experience in Interacting cross functionally on matters that require coordination across organization and collaborates well with other groups, voluntarily shares information
· Customer service skills
· Awareness of what IT can deliver to the business, including latest capabilities
The ability to use, understand and interpret the best practice, policies and procedures to ensure adherence
- ITIL V3 Expert or ITIL V4 Managing Professional
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in ITSM environments
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience
Our team of professionals has over 150 combined years of successful experience in engineering and design, web and software development, consulting, project management, marketing and brand management, operations management and technology sales.
AceApplications, LLC (“AceApplications”) is a technology solutions provider for businesses, schools, and government agencies, delivering custom software and web development, cloud applications, business consulting and technology sales. Our team of professionals has over 150 combined years of successful experience in engineering and design, web and software development, consulting, project management, marketing and brand management, operations management and technology sales.
1802 N. Alafaya TrailOrlando, FL
Transportation and Storage