ace Talent Curators is a professional recruiting firm. Our focus is to qualify all candidates based on skills, chemistry and motivation, to ensure a true 'fit' to each client organization. We are currently recruiting for an Organic Chocolate Snacks company located in Biddeford, ME. We are seeking a Marketing Director to join their team! This is a contract position for 6 months.
* Weekly pay and immediate benefits!
* Enjoy working for a very well-know and established company
- Develops and directs the overall marketing strategy for the brand, including positioning, messaging, and go-to-market approach.
- Plans and oversees advertising, promotion, and direct-to-consumer activities including print, online, social media, PR, event marketing, trade-show, electronic, and direct mail.
- Oversees In-store design and merchandising to support the brand family and performance goals.
- Oversees the development and execution of product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategies to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Researches, analyzes and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors along with competitor activity and syndicated data (SPINS, IRI) to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Identifies and leverages customer/shopper insight to drive marketing strategy.
- Develops and manages marketing operating budget.
- Oversees management, strategy, design, and promotions for D2C website (Shopify).
- Aligns resources and priorities consistent with the business strategy.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives fall within designated budgets.
- Owns relationship with and collaborates with any third-party partners such as PR agencies, freelance designers, shopper marketing contacts within retail partners, etc.
- Lead, guide, direct, and develop a team of marketing professionals to include one Social Media Manager, one National Marketing Manager, and one Creative Designer.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field is a plus.
- Hard-working, self-motivated, ambitious, collaborative and flexible.
- Thrives in a “do-what-it-takes”, entrepreneurial environment.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in consumer packaged goods industry, preferably in Functional Beverages or “Better for You” food/beverage products - “category disruptor” experience a plus.
- Strong digital marketing background including experience reaching and converting consumers with social media, digital advertising, direct and email
- Data & Insights driven (SPINS, IRI, etc.) marketing experience and ability to understand and analyze category trends and metrics. Experience with Bedrock Analytics is a plus.
- Experience with creating retailer specific Shopper Marketing programs and collaborating with in-house retailer agencies such as 8451 and Roundel.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to effectively implement processes, establish priorities, and problem solve.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills.