A regional manager at Ace is intensely committed to service and safety, sales-minded, self-sufficient, and self-motivated. Your predecessor is advancing to a strategic sales role in the company, so you’ll have big shoes to fill. If you have what it takes, we’re looking for you.
Ace Industries is a rapidly growing specialty material handling company with offices across the United States. We’re looking for a Regional Manager for our Southeastern Division to grow our established business.
With your experience and talents, you’ll lead our team of high-performing sales and operations personnel across Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Arkansas. Our ideal candidate has extensive experience in operations and sales management in an industrial service or manufacturing business. Everyone at Ace rolls up their sleeves, and our ideal candidate will have experience working up the ranks to a role as a business leader.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong sales background, practical operations experience, and a creative talent acquisition strategy.
- Collaborate with the VP of Sales and VP of Operations in setting and driving sales and operational strategy in the Region.
- Build key client relationships to grow and maintain a happy and healthy customer base.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for the Gulf region and implement plans for local offices consisting of salespersons, operations specialists, and field technicians to achieve strategic goals.
- Oversee operations, sales, and employee productivity for the region.
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention of the regional team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in multi-site leadership positions.
- Solid grasp of financial reports and performance metrics.
- Top tier data analysis skills with Excel specialty.
- Preferred Qualifications: MBA (or similar), Industry Experience, Engineering, and Technical Sales Experience.
MORE ABOUT US:
Ace Industries, Inc., founded in 1932, is one of the largest overhead crane and hoist distribution, manufacturing, and service companies in the United States.
It is our vision to lead the overhead lifting industry with the best people, the highest performing products and the happiest customers. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Ace, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success.
Ace is seeking a Gulf Regional Manager to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who can motivate team members, who meet daily challenges with aptitude and a great attitude, has a strong business mind and who understands profitability and the service industry.
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
- This position is located in our Gulf Region headquarters office in Pelham, AL.
- Travel is expected approximately 50% of the time to Ace Industries locations across the US and requires overnight travel.
Standard benefits, including 401(k), PTO, health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance.