CARPENTER - INSTALLER (CONSTRUCTION / FULL TIME OR PART TIME)
- Expired: December 30, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Multi-skilled Carpenters – We need your expertise! We are one of Baltimore's top-rated handyman, repair, and remodeling companies. . We are currently seeking highly motivated professional Carpenters with skills in multiple trades.
If you are looking for a W2 position that allows you the flexibility of an independent job, look no further!JOB REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for Carpenters with a strong work ethic, a professional appearance and demeanor, and a good overall knowledge of all trades—from Carpentry, Tiling, Painting, and Drywalling to light Plumbing and Electrical. You must also display excellent customer service skills, including solid communication and interpersonal abilities, and the ability to interact in a positive way with a wide variety of different types of clients, as well as fellow employees, management, and office personnel.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Successful prior track record as a Carpenter / Craftsman; estimation skills and prior home inspection experience, strongly preferred
- Ability to perform minor electrical and plumbing
- Own standard set of tools to perform all of the above trades
- Own truck or van
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong documentation and invoicing skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Ace Handyman Services is a franchise network of Independently Owned and Operated Franchises. Your application will go directly to the franchise owner, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchise owner, and not to Ace Handyman Services Corporate.
Ace Handyman Services Columbia
ConstructionView all jobs at Ace Handyman Services Columbia