Carpenter - Installer (Construction / Full Time or Part Time)
Ace Handyman Services Chattanooga Chattanooga, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Multi-skilled Carpenters – Handyman Matters of Chattanooga needs your expertise! We are one of the top-rated handyman, repair, and remodeling companies in the Chattanooga area. Since 2004, we have provided homes and businesses with quality craftsmanship for all of their repair, maintenance, and remodeling projects – both large and small – inside and outside. We are currently seeking highly motivated professional Carpenters/Handymen/Tradesmen in Chattanooga with skills in multiple trades with a customer service foundation.
If you are looking for a W2 position that allows you the flexibility of an independent job, look no further! We find and schedule the jobs for you, and you provide the quality craftsmanship and customer service that our clients have come to expect from us. You will work out of your home on your choice of a full time or part time basis, using your own truck or van to travel to job sites in west Chattanooga area.
Our commission-based pay structure allows you to be in control of your own earnings, working as much as you’d like. Your potential income can range from $35,000 to $50,000, and we also provide benefits and performance bonuses. If this sounds like the kind of position you’ve been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Performance bonuses
- Vehicle and tool allowance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Company credit card
- Flexible scheduling
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Regular pay reviews
- Consistent year-round work
- Plus more!
We are looking for Tradesmen with a strong work ethic, a professional appearance and demeanor, and a good overall knowledge of all trades—from Carpentry, Tiling, Painting, and Drywalling to light Plumbing and Electrical to be part of our Family. You must also display excellent customer service skills, including solid communication and interpersonal abilities, and the ability to interact in a positive way with a wide variety of different types of clients, as well as fellow employees, management, and office personnel.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Successful prior track record as a Carpenter / Craftsman; estimation skills and prior home inspection experience, strongly preferred
- Ability to perform minor electrical and plumbing
- Own standard set of tools to perform all of the above trades
- Own truck or van
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Current vehicle insurance
- Residence within the west Chattanooga area
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong documentation and invoicing skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to pass a background check including drug screen
Ace Handyman Services is a franchise network of Independently Owned and Operated Franchises. Your application will go directly to the franchise owner, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchise owner, and not to Ace Handyman Services Corporate.
Ace Handyman Services Chattanooga
ConstructionView all jobs at Ace Handyman Services Chattanooga