- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Perform an array of functions that includes receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Receive material and verify with purchase orders
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products using UPS Worldwide/Fedex/ LTL
- Cycle count/manage inventory
- Kit material from bill of material
- Maintain organized warehouse with a team of workers
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of MIl-std-129 / 2073 / 130 a plus
- Forklift certification a plus but not required
235 Liberty StreetEdison, NJ
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Stocking Warehouse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.