Marketing / Social Media Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ace Electronics is currently looking for a Marketing and Social Media Specialist to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team. Our fast-paced, energetic environment provides opportunities to work across Ace Electronics comprehensive industries and custom products.
The ideal candidate for this position is a disciplined, dynamic and highly motivated self-starter with strong attention to detail, excellent writing and organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
As the Marketing and Social Media Specialist, you will assist with, but is not limited to the global marketing operations including lead generation, social media, website management (WordPress), trade show coordination, promotional materials, and public relations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be responsible for all updates to website within the content management system (CMS) based on business requirements.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Develop content across a number of modalities which may include blog posts, web copy, press releases, webinar content, videos and social media. Adapt writing styles to the target audience.
- Manage overall execution of strategic events including trade shows, conferences, and events. Execute live and virtual event format.
- Manage social media content, growth strategy and daily execution of all organic social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and emerging social media platforms.
- Work with sales to develop product collateral including PowerPoint briefs, one sheets, brochures, and collateral for events.
- Experience with Google Analytics and B2B Marketing Automation tools/Mailchimp.
- Research digital marketing trends and explore new digital channel opportunities.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Additional duties as determined by VP of Sales and Marketing.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration and Management.
- 2-3 years Marketing experience.
- 2-3 years B2B Marketing experience preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website building and management (WordPress).
- Experience with SEO keyword search, ranking and analytical abilities.
- Experience creating content - social media posts, published articles, videos, and etc. (Hootsuite).
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM modules and apps.
- Graphic Design experience (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign).
- Video editing experience a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office programs: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong Organizational and Leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a part of the team.
Ace ElectronicsWhy Work Here?
Experienced manufacturing company that is growing and diversifying it's products and services.
For over 40 years Ace Electronics has grown into a world leader in the manufacturing of custom cable assemblies and electronics. Since we support all markets ranging from industrial automation, defense, medical equipment, rail and telecommunications, candidates get to experience a broad range of requirements in these industries. Ace is a fast paced working environment that has to stay ahead of the latest manufacturing technologies. Ace has been awarded many prime defense contracts and well as a recognized supplier for our high quality aspects of our manufacturing processes.
235 Liberty StreetEdison, NJ