- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Our Mission is to Identify, Hire, Train and Retain the very best people! Could that be you?
Join the Ace Electric team for opportunities to work with the best team and build your career with Ace University!
Since our inception in Valdosta, GA in 1975, Ace has been performing quality electrical installations in a full range of markets including: retail, education, healthcare, institutional, industrial, commercial, correctional facilities, hospitality, military bases and others. In the past 15 years, locations have been added in Macon, GA, Atlanta, GA, Jackson, TN, Statesboro, GA and Siler City, NC. Ace offers fabrication services, hard bid, design-build, negotiated contracts and fee-based work. We have the resources, professional staff and project management team to handle almost any type of electrical project. Our history of safety and quality has been established through years of successful projects and satisfied customers. Ace Electric is growing bigger in business each year and has no signs of slowing down!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurances
- 401k with Match
- Access to Ace University: Apprenticeship Program, Leadership Training, Skill Building Classes and much more!
The Production Specialist will be responsible for providing high level of project-specific administrative support for Project Superintendents. The Production Specialist will assist the onsite Superintendent with the control and organization of product documentation and detailed phase-by-phase tracking.
Preferred Job Skills:
- Able to demonstrate advanced computer and keyboard skills to include MS Office Suite.
- Acute attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain required levels of confidentiality when entrusted with sensitive business, customer or employee related information.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to maintain high levels of productivity, meeting deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- Effective and professional communicator, both written and verbal.
- Able to maintain a pleasant customer service attitude while under pressure.
- High level of professional business acumen.
Mandatory Hiring Requirements:
References, Background Check, Drug Screen Testing, Valid Driver’s License.
- Tracks and analyses labor productivity.
- Tracks General Contractor schedule.
- Tracks Fabrication schedule.
- Coordinates material deliveries to job site and staging those materials.
- Maintains and tracks onsite material inventory.
- Support for timekeeping.
- Attends job site meetings with Superintendent.
- Works with the Project Manager and the Superintendent during planning/construction estimate phase to clearly defined and trackable task orders.
- Provides administrative support and/or tracking of other items such as schedules, meeting notes, safety inspection and daily logs.
- Assists with scheduling meetings.
- Assist onsite personnel with administrative support.
- Involved in task order breakout.
- Involved in construction estimate and counts.
- Overall field-install-material control.
- Pre-loading/pre-scheduling BoM’s to be delivered at specific phases of the project
- Creating and issuing staging plans to vendors
- Managing material handlers
- Determines what unit type by which to measure task order progress.
- Maintains highlighted progress drawings.
- Photo documentation.
- Coordinates equipment.
- Order and communicates with vendors
- Track and release equipment
- Submission and/or tracking of:
- Change Orders
- License: Valid state driver's license as required by job conditions or by the company.
- Certification: None required.
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Building Construction or similar required.
- Experience: Electrical experience preferred, but not required.
- Work in a climate-controlled office setting with varying degrees of stress and time pressure.
- Considerable amount of time making repetitive motions.
- Considerable amount of time sitting.
- Considerable amount of time using telephone and computer.
- Sounds and noise levels may be distracting or uncomfortable.
- Wear personal protective equipment as required.
- Able to work 40 hours per week plus overtime as required, to include night shifts and out-of-town work if required.
Required Physical/Mental Functions:
- Comprehend and practice safe work procedures as outlined in Company Safety Handbook.
- Read and interpret instructional manuals and written instructions.
- Must hear and see well (either natural or with correction).
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, kneel, push, pull and reach overhead.
- Able to lift objects weighing up to 30 pounds, with frequent lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Tolerant to prolonged sitting.
- Repetitive use of arms, hands, and fingers.
Ace Electric, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Drug-Free Workplace Program Statement:
Ace Electric, Inc. provides a Drug-Free Workplace and prohibits the presence of certain items and substances on project or company premises and property and prohibits project and company personnel and others from reporting to work, working or being present on project or company premises while under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or other unauthorized substances, or with measurable quantity of alcohol, illegal drugs or other unauthorized substances present in the body. Ace Electric, Inc. abides by their Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy as part of its commitment to safety and quality.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources at either 229-506-5240 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language:
English EEO is the Law Poster
Spanish EEO is the Law
Arabic EEO is the Law
Chinese EEO is the Law
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster, please choose your language:
English EEO is the Law Supplement
Spanish EEO is the Law Supplement
Arabic EEO the Law Supplement
Chinese EEO is the Law Supplement
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link:
Pay Transparency Policy
Ace ElectricKennesaw, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.