SHIPPING, RECEIVING, ASSEMBLY ASSOCIATE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Ace Designs, we love what we do! For over 32 years, we have been in the retail display business where we have established an outstanding reputation for quality and service. Our clients range from large retail chains to smaller boutiques, which allows us accommodate projects big and small. We pride ourselves on being leaders in ingenuity and problem solving as well as delivering on time and on budget. Our products are all custom and manufactured in our building, so we get to see our concepts come to life on a daily basis. Every day we make the impossible possible with our outstanding design and production team. To learn more about us visit our website at www.AceDesigns.com.
We are currently looking for an individual to join our Shipping and Assembly departments. Experience is preferred but not required. Hours are: 8:15am - 5:00pm. Monday-Friday, overtime and weekends required when needed.
- Use company van/box truck to pick up and drop off packages to vendors, UPS or FedEx
- Make boxes and pack items of various sizes with attention to detail with fragile items
- Use computer systems and machines to make boxes, labels, bubble, and foam
- Properly skid, label and shrink wrap items
- Assist with Receiving items into warehouse
- Assist with material handling
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and be on your feet all day
- Work well with your hands to do manual production
- Can use a measuring tape to do accurate measurements of product dimensions
- Experience using hand tools and drills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with extreme attention to detail
- Perform other warehouse duties as needed (I.E. cleaning, inventory)
- Have a second and third gear when it gets busy and output requires increased speed.
- Be willing to stay as needed to complete shipping requirements (some days 10-12 hours)
- Be willing to work Saturday and/or Sunday from 6am-10am when needed
- Ability to perform job responsibilities
- Have a valid driver’s license & a good driving record
- Have reliable transportation to get to our location in Bristol, PA
- Have a positive attitude!
We are a company that values our employees and work in a team environment. There are also opportunities for growth within the company.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume.
We are a drug free environment and require drug screening prior to employment.
320 George Patterson Blvd.Philadelphia, PA
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Retail Receiving Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!