Account Manager Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The successful candidate must have:
Packaging industry experience preferred. Minimum of three years of experience in customer service, inside sales and account management. Proven communication and customer service skills. Maintain positive and productive relationships with external and internal customers and supplier partners. Must be proactive and take initiative to increase customer sales. Basic computer proficiency, working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel and knowledge of MAC computer based systems. Attention to detail is a must and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
1. Deal directly with current and prospective customers and establish buying cycles, customer needs, and create a customer supplier relationship either by telephone, electronically or face to face
2. Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
3. Answers questions from customers or individuals on how a product operates or directs them to the person able to assist them
4. Informs customers of unit prices, product availability and any additional information needed by the customer
5. Ensures that quotes are processed through the quoting system in a timely manner
Starting pay rate will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
No phone calls please.
No solicitation from third-party recruiters please.
6. Secure and place orders taking into consideration delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment
7. Assists customers in setting them up as an Accutech account and in arranging payment terms in accordance with established guidelines
8. Monitor customer’s dedicated inventory to ensure we have levels suitable for great service and economically responsible for Accutech.
9. Prepares invoices and shipping documents such as export papers and commercial invoices
10. Follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates
11. Confers with production, our outside manufacturers, shipping, warehouse or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments
12. Develop and generate reports to address customer requirements with Sales Representatives and customers
13. Increase inside sales in respective accounts teaming with outside sales
14. Establish buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for assigned accounts
15. Prepares, processes, reviews and monitors various documents such as contracts and other documents
16. Provides sales statistics to assist Sales Representatives to formulate policy in promoting sales
17. Assists sales in reviewing or performing forecasts reports to determine customer needs
18. Provide administrative support, such as sending emails/faxes, assisting with bids and quotes, inputting orders as required
19. Act as an overall coordinator with other departments. Coordinates liaison between sales and materials, quality and manufacturing management and other personnel
20. Provide data and sales forecasts to materials for production scheduling and material requirements and provides schedules to Production Team
21. Ships samples or proofs to customer for product approval
157 Green StreetNorwood, MA
Get fresh Industrial Packaging Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.