Manager, Contact Center
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Living the Accuserve values: Communicating and Connecting, Doing the Right Thing, Compassionately Serve, Courageously making an Impact and Staying Curious, the Manager, Contact Center of our Accuserve Interiors Contact Center operation is responsible for the day-to-day operations of multiple teams in the call center. Responsible for the supervision, coaching, monitoring, reviewing, disciplining of assigned staff and supporting supervisors in their leadership of the teams. Plan, direct, manage and evaluate team performance to ensure customers are receiving a high level of service. Ensure professional and courteous customer support services are delivered throughout the Department. Promote a productive and positive relationship with the team, leaders as well as relationships with customers both externally and internally. Serve as an escalation point for resolving issues. Set Department standards, policies and procedures, and KPIs in conjunction with Accuserve leadership, collaborating with direct reports for the most effective and efficient processes and procedures to ensure success for the Contact Center operations, Accuserve and carriers. The role will partner and collaborate with internal staff and leaders, customers, carriers, contractors, and other partners in markets across the country.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
40% Team Management
- Oversee multiple teams of Customer Service Representatives and their Supervisors who handle customer service from our clients, vendors, contractors, carriers, etc.
- Perform interviewing, hiring, termination, and performance improvement plans
- Perform performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, promotions, and salary changes within teams
- Provide coaching and mentoring to direct reports and/or team
- Evaluate the quality assurance reviews of the staff SLAs, KPI’s, procedures and process guides; provide direction and feedback to supervisors and staff on strengths and areas for improvement
- Track and report customer service performance against objectives and goals (i.e., quality, call volume, customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Provide professional development and mentorship of direct reports and other team members
40% Operational Management
- Organizes, directs, and monitors daily activities of customer service center
- Responsible for the review and approval of departmental related standard operating process, policies, and procedures
- Set and monitor/measure operations to ensure adherence to service level standards, KPI’s and company/department policies and procedures
- Ensure adequate staffing coverage, including making decisions regarding scheduling changes
- Act as an escalation point for resolving the most difficult customer issues
- Regularly communicate with clients, vendors, and other departments to ensure quality service delivery
- Approve and implements streamlining opportunities and process improvements
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of Contact Center industry product information.
- Analyzes and complies status and work volume productivity of customer service teams and generates reports based on analysis to leadership
20% Other Duties as Assigned
- Assist with all departments, carriers, customers, vendors, homeowners, etc. in a courteous and professional manner to reach business goals and objectives
- Participate in individual and team trainings and meetings; to ensure accurate information is relayed to customers
- Apply and follow all policies and procedures
- High level of collaboration and communication across all levels of the organization and internal and external partners
- Work collaboratively with all parties
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- At least 4 years of supervisory experience required
- At least 6 years of call center/contact center experience required
- Previous experience leading and developing training platforms for contact center or call center environments required
- Reliable broadband home internet service required, minimum upload speed 1meg and download speed 10megs
- Previous experience working for an insurance carrier (intake or first notice of loss ideal) and/or adjusting firm, desired
- Knowledge of construction industry desired
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to support, encourage, supervise and motivate staff
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient on Microsoft programs
- Ability to travel about 25% of the time or less required, if not in the Springfield, Ohio area
404 Barstow StEau Claire, WI
BusinessView all jobs at Accuserve
Get fresh Contact Center Technology jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.