Business Intelligence Analyst
Living the Accuserve values: Communicating and Connecting, Doing the Right Thing, Compassionately Service, Courageously making an Impact and Staying Curious, the Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for fostering a culture of data informed decision-making. This role is self-motivated, works well independently and as part of a team, and will create analytic solutions, onboard new data sets and breakdown and organize data to deliver business insights to help drive our business forward.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting to help better inform business stakeholder decision making, proactively follow up with appropriate teams when data is outside of established thresholds, make recommendations based on business insights.
- Define and validate data by working with business partners to ensure data quality and alignment with enterprise data security, governance and best-practices.
- Work with internal and external data partners to process, organize, and connect various data sources, ranging from 1st-party data sets to 3rd-party partner data.
- Develop a deep understanding of the data and trends to determine the difference between actual performance issues and data integrity errors.
- Monitor KPIs to Identify key areas for improvements
- Partner with stakeholders to develop dynamic self-service dashboards and foster a culture of data informed programming and decision making.
- Collect business data, interpret and analyze, summarize/report findings.
- Responsible for discovering, producing and analyzing information from a variety of sources, tools, processes and documentation.
- Create and maintain SQL procedures and tables
- Collaborate with developers, stakeholders, system architects and various subject experts.
- Develops reports and complex dashboards and data visualizations
- Working with others on an Agile development team
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other related quantitative field; or combination of education/experience is required.
- 1-3 years Business Intelligence or related experience required.
- Reporting experience in Salesforce required
- Experience with analytics software like Tableau, BI required.
- Experience within the insurance industry or home repair is preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Required experience with SQL Server, table design, joins, data aggregation, data validation, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with providing data requirements while working with structured and unstructured data sets
- Logical thinker who is able to identify, articulate, and resolve data related issues
- A self-starter who is passionate about getting data, using data, making sense of data, and helping others benefit from making analytics driven decisions
- Clear written and oral communication (reports to mid- to high-level leadership)
- Attention to detail to verify data is error free (accurate summary of datasets and verify in the backend)
- Ability to estimate and deliver on project timelines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Evidence of well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Reliable high speed broadband home internet service required
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.