PAY: $14-$18 Per Hour based on experience!!!
SHIFT: 10am - 10pm
10pm - 10am
• Start up, set up, operate, and tend machine that extrudes thermoplastics to meet customer specifications and dimensions according to work orders.
• Load materials into extruder and adjust feed mechanisms to set feed rates.
• Move controls to activate and adjust for extruding process.
• Observe machine operations, control boards, and gauges to detect any defective material or any machine malfunctions.
• Press the correct buttons to stop machine when processes are complete or when malfunctions are detected.
• Responsible for detailed completion of work orders and production reports.
• Operator must always be mentally alert on the machine.
• Operator who is not alert runs a great risk of getting injured or injuring another employee. Training will include other duties on the production floor to help understand all positions and processes.
Performs other duties and assignments as directed by management
Skills and Requirements:
• Tow motor driving experience
• Must be able to read a tape measure
• Mathematical aptitude
• Ability to read/understand specifications.
• Ability to read measuring devices such as ruler, caliper, dial indicator, micrometer and scale Manual dexterity and ability to use all hand tools in order to set up and operate extruder.
• Ability to lift and carry objects up to 50-100 pounds. (Over 50 lbs. with an assist). Frequent standing, walking and lifting.
• Follow written safety procedures
• Previous extrusion experience and knowledge of plastic sheet extrusion process a plus.
• 3+ years as a machine operator, preferably in some kind of plastic environment (preferred)
• Regular and punctual attendance
Accurate Staffing is committed to excellence through service. With over 50 combined years of experience, Accurate Staffing serves the needs of business and industry through its network of branch operations. The company has been successful in providing staffing solutions to America's leading companies because of its team of dedicated employees, human resource expertise, training, and its operating philosophy of providing a single-source staffing company with The Client Organizational Profile.
The objective of Accurate Staffing is to remain the leader both in perception and fact as a quality, productive organization in all business activities that we pursue. We are continually improving our service so that we consistently offer our customers the greatest return on their investment. Our success is not a matter of chance but a commitment to values that distinguishes us from others.