Repair Station Supervisor
Accurate Personnel, LLC Waukegan, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client serves the world's aerospace, defense, and other mission critical industries with proven, innovative technology solutions. They work side-by-side with customers, integrating its array of power, connectivity, lighting, structures, interiors and test technologies to solve complex challenges. For 50 years, they have delivered creative, customer-focused solutions with exceptional responsiveness. Today, global airframe manufacturers, airlines, military branches, completion centers, and Fortune 500 companies rely on the collaborative spirit and innovation that they provide.
The Repair Station Supervisor will oversee and supervise the Repair Station Technicians.
Supervise the Repair Station Technicians who perform troubleshooting and maintenance under FAA Part 145 and Repair Station Manual requirements. Will oversee Repair Station Technicians whose work will include the following:
- Performing maintenance according to schematic diagrams, technical drawings, datasheets, component maintenance manuals and written work instructions
- Installation of components, units and printed circuit boards following specifications
- Use of electronic, hand, power, and pneumatic tools
- Customizing units and making adjustments or repairs according to written specifications
- Performing final acceptance testing on assemblies prior to shipment
- Maintaining all work related equipment, passive load, test fixtures, etc.
- Maintaining and writing work procedures and all related documentation for each task performed
- Working with management to set a work schedule based on approximate delivery dates
- Reporting product problems to the supervisor
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Working as a team with others in the repair station as well as other individuals in the company.
- Performing a safety sensitive function
- Implementing and complying with all ethical and legal compliance requirements
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum of 5 years working within the Aviation Industry and 2 years working within a CRS that repairs and or refurbishes electronic assemblies to the return-to-service level at FAA Repairman's license
- Minimum of 5 years working with electronics assembly, mechanical assembly and rework/repair of such products
- Advanced level of understanding of FAA rules and regulations as they pertain to Repair Station Part 145
- Advanced level of understanding of the maintenance practices, inspection methods and technical data requirements used to determine airworthiness of articles under FAA Part 145 regulations
- Advanced level of ability to perform maintenance under Part 145 Repair Station and Repair Station CMM Manual requirements
- Computer Literate with an excellent knowledge of Windows and MS Office applications including Access
- Leadership and organizational skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Engineering experience in Electronics Testing, troubleshooting, and rework/repair techniques
- Understand and interpret technical drawings, datasheets, component maintenance manuals, and service bulletins
- Able to fluently speak, read, and write English
- Able to support customer and regulatory authority onsite audits and visits
- Able to pass any required background checks along with required initial and random ongoing drug and alcohol screening
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Performs a safety sensitive function
- Other duties & functions may be assigned to this position as needed
- Due to government contracts, must be a US Citizen
- Federal Aviation Administration Airframe and Power-Plant (A&P) License
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
ABOUT ACCURATE PERSONNEL
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Accurate Personnel, LLC
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Accurate Personnel, LLC