Human Resources Generalist Bilingual
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HIRING IMMEDIATELY: HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
Accurate Personnel is hiring immediately for a Human Resources Generalist. The individual will be responsible for serving as the primary support entity of the daily functions of the Human Resources department. The HR Generalist administers onboarding, benefits, leave, and enforcing company policies and practices. The ideal candidate will possess bilingual abilities (English & Spanish). Apply online and join an industry-leading team today!
Human Resources Generalist Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and performance assessments.
- Facilitates the onboarding of newly hired staff
- Implements new hire orientation
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute Human Resources programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity,
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
Human Resources Generalist Required Education and Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in HR
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Associates degree or additional relevant work experience
- SHRM-CP a plus
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have the ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate, the ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems
ABOUT ACCURATE PERSONNEL
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Accurate Personnel, LLCWhy Work Here?
Company offers a health benefits package with extremely low insurance rates for the whole family!
BusinessView all jobs at Accurate Personnel, LLC