Customer Account Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a fast-growing wholesale distributor. We are looking for a Customer Service/Account Manager for their Wheeling office. This is a permanent, direct-hire opportunity offering an annual bonus plan and health & PTO benefits. Our client is growing 20% year-over-year and wants career-minded people who want to grow with them.
This individual will create long-term, trusting relationships with customers. The role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and assist with growing new business. This is a business-to-business customer service role that requires excellent relationship management skills.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account matters
- Take ownership and manage projects from start to finish
- Develop new business with existing customers and identify areas of growth for new customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of your customer's orders
- Liaison with various people in the office for other tasks and duties assigned by management
- Proven work experience as an Customer Service/Account Manager or related roles
- Ability to effectively communicate and be personable & professional to members of the company and customers
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with standard office software
- College degree in business or related field preferred, but sufficient experience will be accepted.
ABOUT ACCURATE PERSONNEL
Do you need your next job fast? Accurate Personnel is here to help! As an industry leading full service staffing agency, we have all the tools you need to start earning that next paycheck soon. Send us your application and our team will instantly get to work on finding you the right placement to fit your needs. Accurate Personnel has been a provider of temporary job services and direct hire search for over 40 years. Our expertise has allowed us to grow from a regional Chicagoland office into a nationwide search firm that services over 500 clients while never losing sight of personalized service. Let Accurate work for you. Apply with us today!
Accurate Personnel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Accurate Personnel, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Accurate Personnel, LLC