Construction Sales Manager
Accurate Outdoor Solutions Bonita Springs, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $63,500 to $68,500 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Accurate Outdoor Solutions' Team Manager you will report to the President. You will be responsible for training, coaching, mentoring, and developing a winning sales team. Your success ties directly to their success. You will be expected to execute sales strategies and generate revenues by expanding the region. This will include assisting in sales and meetings to get jobs signed and profitable. You will ensure full adoption of systems, technology, tools, and processes by your team so that the organization maintains transparency into key operating metrics. You will be data-driven in your decision making and work cross- functionally with our Marketing and Accounting departments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Drive and execute a strategic growth plan.
• Conduct ongoing analysis & sales forecasting
• Coach, develop and motivate our team of sales professionals to achieve both individual & company objectives
• Develop and execute a plan for key local strategic partner relationships.
• Maintain sales volume, by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand.
• Communicate lead and event effectiveness back to the Marketing team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• Track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales objectives
• Strong person to person networking skills to uncover new opportunities
• Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, loosely structured work environment
• Effective, professional communication, and presentation skills
• Strong ability to coach sales reps to higher performance
• Ability to accurately forecast future sales volumes
• Ability to build relationships with peers, cross-functional counterparts, and upper management: Your success depends on their support
• The ability to prioritize, articulate trade-off and make confident decisions you are willing to stand behind.
• Experience managing strong personalities and quickly resolving
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A STRONG FIT?
• Experienced: 5+ years managing a (7 + person) sales team to consistent and successful performance.
• Systems & Tech: You have knowledge, comfort and experience using technology to drive scale and efficiency from your team. A strong appreciation for technology.
• Industry knowledge: Direct experience in Construction and Hardscape construction.
• Integrity Ethics: You take pride in doing the right thing by all that you govern and oversee. Short term gain at long term expense is not an option.
• Team & Competition: Losing is not an option. Your track record of success far outweighs your track record of failure or lack of success. You have been an athlete at a high level of competition (collegiate or higher).
• Skilled Communicator: You are skilled at communicating and inspiring during the low points of sales yet understand the nuances of praise and recognition during the high points. You have become comfortable having hard conversations to achieve your mission. You can instill a deep sense of confidence in your team.
• Determination & Resolve: Able to diagnose and solve complex problems (Side facing or market facing) on the fly using critical thinking and persuasion. No excuse is an acceptable excuse for your team not finding ways to get the message to the prospect.
• Leadership: You have experience getting people to follow when they don’t necessarily understand why. People follow you because they trust you, and they believe in you. You realize that the individual and collective goals of your team manifest your goals and determine your success, and you are completely comfortable with that reality.
• Competitive salary plus bonus opportunity
• Benefits, healthcare coverage (medical, vision and dental)
• Flexible PTO
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration
• MBA preferred
• Two to three years of experience as sales manager
• Three to five years of sales experience
• Proven track record of positive sales performance
Accurate Outdoor SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Locally Owned & Serving SWFL for Over 20 Years!
Accurate Outdoor Solutions is the brainchild of our CEO Gil Anuez Jr.. Gil founded Accurate Pavers in 2004 and Accurate Pavers grew to become the largest paver installation company in all of Southwest Florida. Gil realized that the average customer was dealing with four separate companies just to build a custom swimming pool and outdoor entertainment area, complete with an outdoor kitchen. Accurate Outdoor Solutions was created to offer a better service to customers looking to create an entire backyard resort. With just one company handling the swimming pool and spa contracting, paver and pool deck installation, retaining walls and paver walkways, and outdoor kitchen contracting, the outcome produces a much better result. From pricing efficiencies, communications and supplier availabilities and scheduling, we can offer a better price. If you live in Naples, Bonita Springs, Fort Myers or Cape Coral, Accurate Outdoor Solutions is structured to reduce redundancies and deliver a better job much faster than the competition.
3630 Bonita Beach Rd.Bonita Springs, FL