Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse
Accurate Home Care Woodbury, MN
- Posted: May 12, 2021
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) needed in the Woodbury AREA.
Including communities of Stillwater, Lake Elmo, Cottage Grove, Newport, Woodbury, Mahtomedi.
Are you a RN or LPN looking for something different? Accurate Home Care has openings for nurses to provide adult and pediatric nursing care in the patient’s own home.
Why Accurate Home Care?
- All days of the week and shifts available; 8 – 12 hour shifts are typical; full-time or part-time, your choice
- Competitive home care hourly rates
- Benefits for full-time include; generous health insurance reimbursement plan, 401k, multiple bonus and education assistance programs, free continuing education, and paid time off
- Provide one-on-one nursing care
- Sharpen life sustaining care practices
- Apply today and one of our nursing acquisition specialist will call to discuss all options.
Who are we?
Accurate keeps families with specialized nursing needs at home, together. For nearly 20 years Accurate Home Care has partnered with new graduates and experienced nurses to provide quality nursing care to families in Minnesota.
What else? One-on-one nursing care, meeting new people, and when you finish your shift - feeling you contributed to someone’s life in a meaningful way.
What will I be doing?
- Implementing the nursing process: assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementing, evaluating based on scope of practice.
- Communicate with physician and other members of multidisciplinary patient care team regarding the health status of patient.
- Provide a variety of cares ranging from tracheostomy and ventilators, to feeding tubes, wound care, and seizure management.
What skills do I need to bring?
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Minnesota.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR course for healthcare providers through American Heart Association or Red Cross renewed at recommended frequencies.
- Must be able to lift, turn, position, and transfer up to 50lbs.
- Must be fluent in the English language.
EOE Employer, drug free work environment
Accurate Home Care
HealthcareView all jobs at Accurate Home Care