Accurate Home Care, LLC is hiring for a full-time, highly skilled Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Manager. The RN Clinical Manager is responsible for the supervision of field professionals and clients in their homes, ensuring client satisfaction and clinical system/regulatory compliance.
We are looking for a strong leader who can guide field staff and patients through a changing health care environment while balancing multiple responsibilities through daily triage and prioritization. Above all, a quality RN Clinical Manager will have a passion for providing the best quality care to our patients and will expect the same passion and commitment from fellow colleagues.
- Developing and implementing the care plan for the patient from preadmission to discharge, ensuring proper communication of patient care needs to the appropriate professionals.
- Performing nursing duties that conform to the current standard of care.
- Developing, teaching, and updating patient plan of care to ensure that patient’s needs are being met.
- Ensuring state and federal regulatory compliance to applicable governing bodies
- Supervise field staff to include teaching, coaching, onboarding, disciplinary action, interviewing, etc.
- Provide education and training to patients, families, or field professionals
- A valid Minnesota RN license
- Minimum two years as a licensed Registered Nurse
- One year of supervisory experience in the home health field
Accurate Home Care provides comprehensive home care services throughout Minnesota. Treating both body and mind, we offer in-home nursing care, personal care, and mental health services for people of all ages. We strive to see that our employees reach their fullest potential. We are committed to ensuring our staff is placed appropriately now and in the future.
We offer flexible scheduling, extensive training, competitive wages, free ongoing education classes, and paid time off (for employees 20+ hours). We also offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, and vision. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status regarding public assistance. EOE/AA Employer- Including Vets/Disabled.
Ask your recruiter how to earn our $3,000 "Referral Bonus"
Accurate Home Care