Home Health RN Case Manager
Accurate Home Care Elk River, MN
- Expired: August 10, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our growing team of highly skilled nurses and learn what it takes to have a successful career as a home healthcare professional! Accurate Home Care is currently seeking a Home Health/Skilled Visit Nurse RN Case Manager under the direction of the Home Health Clinical Manager. This position ensures patient satisfaction through thorough case management and oversight of field staff to ensure the patients' needs are met.
- Completes patient visits as needed as per direction of the Clinical Manager.
- Participates in the implementation and oversight of nursing and home health aide services.
- Conduct patient admission assessments, care planning, goal setting, evaluation, coordination of care, emergency/safety plans, and discharge.
- Timely documentation of visits and supervisory notes in accordance with governing body.
- Maintains Skilled Nurse role with personal client base.
- Participates with Clinical Manager in training both new hire and existing qualified personnel.
- Oversight of visit staff to ensure adequate field orientation, mentoring, in-services and evaluations.
- Understand and comply with policy and procedures set forth by AHC.
- Maintain compliance with and stay abreast of changing county, state, and federal regulatory initiatives affecting home health care, including Medicare Conditions of Participation.
- Additional tasks, as assigned by manager.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Minnesota
- Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR course for healthcare providers through American Heart Association or Red Cross renewed at recommended frequencies
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with applicable laws and rules
- Ability to read, write speak fluently in English
- Confirmed negative tuberculosis status
- Must be able to lift, turn, position and transfer up to 50lbs
- Valid U.S. driver's license with minimal moving violations and access to a reliable personal vehicle
- Effective communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills
Accurate Home Care provides comprehensive home care services throughout Minnesota. Treating both body and mind, we offer in-home nursing care, personal care, and mental health services for people of all ages. We strive to see that our employees reach their fullest potential. We are committed to ensuring our staff is placed appropriately now and in the future.
We offer flexible scheduling, extensive training, competitive wages, free ongoing education classes, and paid time off (for employees 20+ hours). We also offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, and vision. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status regarding public assistance. EOE/AA Employer- Including Vets/Disabled.
Ask your recruiter how to earn our $3,000 "Referral Bonus"