Accurate Home Care is currently seeking a hard-working and caring CNA/Home Health Aide. The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the safety and well-being of patients in the comfort of their home. You will be performing personal care services like assisting with daily living in-home functions while providing trusted and compassionate companionship. You will be responsible for observing, reporting, and documenting observations and patient care performed during the home care visit. The Home Health Aide will visit numerous patients throughout the day, with each visit typically under 2 hours in duration.
- Help patients reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Observe patient and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the patient with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care.
- Complete light housekeeping duties as needed.
- Plans, prepares, and serves meals according to dietary instructions.
- Provides emotional support and promotes a sense of well-being.
- Provides companionship for the patient.
- Performs duties as assigned on the individualized Care Plan.
- Valid driver’s license and minimal moving violations.
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English.
- Certified Nursing Assistant training completed (75 hours).
- Current CPR Certification.
Accurate Home Care provides comprehensive home care services throughout Minnesota. Treating both body and mind, we offer in-home nursing care, personal care, and mental health services for people of all ages. We strive to see that our employees reach their fullest potential. We are committed to ensuring our staff is placed appropriately now and in the future.
We offer flexible scheduling, extensive training, competitive wages, free ongoing education classes, and paid time off (for employees 20+ hours). We also offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, and vision. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status regarding public assistance.
EOE/AA Employer- Including Vets/Disabled.
Ask your recruiter about our Referral Bonus!!
Accurate Home Care