Colorado plumbing and heating contractor, specializing in water filtration looking for full time Journeyman Plumber/Technician. In business since 1990. Commercial/Residential service, install, tenant improvements and remodels; and water softeners and drinking water systems installation and service. Brita Pro whole house residential filtration systems. Must be knowledgeable and customer service focused. Physical, driving, drug and alcohol tests and good MVR and background check are required. Opportunity for self-motivated-discipline-smart person. Competitive compensation. Email or call 303-469-7873. Thank You in Advance!
We are looking for an organized, experienced plumber with exceptional diagnostic and problem-solving skills. In this role, you will install plumbing systems and ensure that these systems are functioning safely and effectively.
You must work quickly and efficiently to solve problems and make necessary repairs. You must also be a strong independent and collaborative worker as well as physically robust, able to handle long, demanding work hours.
Plumber Job Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Proof of completed apprenticeship
- Vocational certification or associate’s degree preferred
- Valid plumbing license
- 2+ years’ relevant trade experience
- Experience reading technical designs and blueprints
- Proficiency using plumbing tools, materials, and equipment
- Expert knowledge in piping and ventilation systems
- Understands and follows state regulations
- Available to work on call and respond immediately to plumbing emergencies
Plumber Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Read blueprints and other technical documents to asses building needs and pipe/plumbing fixture plans
- Work with contractors to assess client needs and plan plumbing layout
- Determine materials needed for each new project; estimate time and cost
- Install, assemble, maintain, and repair pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Affix clamps, screws, brazing, soldering, welds, etc. to pipes and tubes
- Measure and modify pipes accordingly by cutting, threading, or bending pipes by using specialized tools
- Install and/or repair household appliances like dishwashers, water heaters, toilets, sinks, etc.
- Diagnose plumbing problems and work to resolve any issues
- Repair or replace damaged parts
- Locate and repair water line leaks and remove clogs
- Train new apprentices in proper plumbing techniques and practices
- Confirm pipe system is air/watertight by performing pressure tests
- Keep detailed notes and create work reports documenting projects
- Test plumbing and other installed fixtures to ensure proper functioning
- Educate clients on and install “green” fixtures like grey water systems, reduced water flow faucets, low-flush toilets, etc.
- Follow state laws and regulations and adhere to local building codes