WHO WE ARE
We are a small business, both family and veteran-owned calibration company who is experiencing tremendous growth and are in search of an A+ team player to join our dynamic group and help take our organization to the next level.
WHO YOU ARE
Someone with outstanding customer service skills, an impeccable driving record and basic general office knowledge. A positive attitude with the ability to work along-side others adding value to a like-minded group endeavor. Strong sense of urgency with just the right amount of patience and persistence. A flawless attendance record with an extreme sense of punctual awareness. Strong communication and technical skills translating business needs into results. Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
Must be dedicated and organized with a passion to do work that matters and not someone who is just looking for a J-O-B. Slackers, call our competitors but if your skills and personality meets these criteria, we want YOU!
· WOW Customers via phone, email and in person (YOU represent the company!)
· Enthusiastic, Be-Bold attitude with superior customer service skills
· A work together approach with open communication, integrity and accountability
· Effectively meet customer demands with a sense of urgency and empathy, sharing feedback with other teammates
· Strengthen and develop customer relationships demonstrating a strong customer service orientation and responsibility ensuring customers are more than just satisfied
· Comply with all applicable TRAFFIC LAWS and REGULATIONS!
o TEXTING AND DRIVING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND COULD RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL!
· Operate company vehicle safely as well as maintaining a valid driver’s license and driving record within acceptable company guidelines
· Ability to navigate and use GPS technology
· Perform pre/post trip inspections on company vehicle as required ensuring safe operation and reporting any potential issues to management
· Log mileage timely and accurately
· Systematically maintain vehicle oil changes, check-ups, and inspections
· Prepare and ready equipment for deliveries (packaging/paperwork)
· Load/unload sensitive and fragile equipment requiring solo lifting of 50lbs and sound judgement when items require 2 or more people
o Equipment must be handled with extreme care!!
· Follow route as scheduled/sequenced while allowing for will-call stops and special pickups
· Verify all equipment is in good condition, accurately accounted for and delivered on-time
· Ensure documents are accurate, signed and properly disbursed in timely manner
· Must be Flexible, a Go-Getter, a Multi-Tasking Wizard and above all a CUSTOMER SERVICE EXTRAORDINAIRE
· Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion at all times
· Ability to conduct and apply analytical and evaluative methods to improve administrative efficiency and effectiveness
· Execute general office functions, work processes and numerous and/or varied projects
· Support general office activities by organizing and implementing office operations and procedures, as directed
· Answer phones, directing calls to the appropriate person/department
· Organize and maintain hard copy and digital filing systems
· Enter complex alphanumeric data accurately and timely, requires high level of detail
· Verify customer purchase orders versus equipment received, resolving discrepancies
· Receive customer equipment into the system for processing
· Prepare packing list for customer equipment in preparation for shipment, delivery or will call
· Package and ship customer equipment utilizing UPS/FEDEX online tools
· Provide price quotations to customers, as requested
· Work closely with suppliers ensuring satisfaction and addressing issues
· Generate and follow up on purchase orders created for calibration of equipment
· Research and upload manuals for calibration of equipment
· Order and maintain office supplies
· Ensure office equipment is functioning properly and set up maintenance, as needed
· Maintain office common areas making sure they are adequately stocked, organized and presentable
· Perform all other duties assigned, as requested
· Computer skills; intermediate to advance knowledge of Microsoft Office and Data Entry
· US Citizen, Work Visa, or US Permanent Resident Status required
· Clean driving record (no more than 3 moving violations per 3 years)
· No criminal convictions
· Valid TX driver’s license