Senior Software Developer (.Net/C#)
- $80,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
As a Senior .Net Developer at AccumTech, you will work with an energetic cross functional team of developers to design, development, and maintain our customer portal and growing suite of backend APIs and microservices. You will use your experience to help drive product innovation, mentor junior developers, and solve complex problems in a fun, fast paced, agile environment.
AccumTech is a small, but growing, software service company that is consistently voted one of Crain’s Detroit Business Coolest Places to Work by our employees. Joining AccumTech will give you an opportunity to take on challenging projects in a fast-paced agile environment and play a key role in the success and growth of the company.
AccumTech was founded in 2014 by experts in data management, pharmacy benefits, healthcare consulting and federal health regulations to assist key stakeholders in the integration of claims data between different consumers. We are based in Ann Arbor, Michigan and offer a competitive benefits package that includes health benefits, a competitive salary, paid time off, a 401K with employer match, and flexible scheduling.
- Designing, developing, coding, installing, testing, debugging, and documenting software applications.
- Assisting in production problem resolution as needed, including occasional off-hour support.
- Managing projects through the full development life-cycle including client meetings and presentations, project scoping and requirements definition, prototyping, development, testing, and deployment.
- Staying up to date and providing recommendations on the latest technologies, trends, and best practices that should be incorporated into the company's development efforts.
- Mentoring and helping to grow junior team members.
- 6+ years of professional development experience using C#.
- Experience designing, developing, and consuming APIs.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to be an excellent teammate with a can-do attitude and a desire to work with like-minded individuals.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to efficiently multi-task.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with dependency injection / inversion of control.
- Experience utilizing a testing framework to write unit and integration test.
AccumTech does not sponsor H1B Visas.
Powered by JazzHR
AccumTechAnn Arbor, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.