Manufacturing Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accudyn Products, Inc. is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team. We provide a high-energy environment with a culture that supports individual growth & opportunities. We are looking for a self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills who, with attention to detail, can work in a team environment to help deliver a quality product to our customers.
Summary: This individual will have total responsibility for the proper execution of the predictive and preventative maintenance systems for the facility, injection-molding machines and all other equipment related to the manufacturing process. The maintenance activities will be performed in accordance with all operating policies, procedures, and work instructions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned
- Monitor all work being performed to ensure compliance to all environmental, health and safety regulations. When work orders are generated, this individual will ensure the Lock Out/Tag Out policy is adhered to, when applicable, by all employees.
- Responsible for the predictive and preventive maintenance systems throughout the facility which includes, but is not limited to the following: Facility repairs, Injection Molding Machines, Manufacturing support (secondary and auxiliary) equipment
- Assure complete documentation of all actions performed for predictive, preventive, and unscheduled maintenance activities when it relates to facility repairs, injection molding machines and manufacturing support equipment.
- Perform maintenance activities to ensure all actions are completed on time, documented, and performed correctly.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices and to continue “5S” practices.
- May be assigned special projects or investigations as directed by management.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience
- High school education, GED or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in the plastics industry
While on the job, employee must be able to communicate with co-workers and management both verbally and in writing.
Ability to apply basic algebra skills
Ability to solve practical problems that arise on the job
Basic computer operation - with proper instruction
Other Skills and Abilities
- Mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic ability
- Employee should be goal oriented and a team player with self-motivation.
- Self-motivated and responsible- capable to performing tasks on time without prodding from Supervisor and to identify areas of continuous improvement and perform the appropriate actions.
- Performs functional responsibilities with little to no supervision
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Walking, standing, lifting, carrying, bending, reach stretching, standing for longer periods of time (1-3 hrs.).
- Capable to lifting at least 40 pounds in a safe method.
Protective eye gear is required in designated areas.
Our manufacturing locations in the United States and Mexico use certified quality systems while servicing customers around the world. Our manufacturing plants are organized, and system driven to ensure that our manufacturing processes are robust and repeatable.
Accudyn's mission is to efficiently and effectively meet or exceed all of our customer’s expectations by utilizing advanced engineering principals, employing continuous improvement activities, and involving our people.
From the Management Team to the Operators on the manufacturing floor, everyone at Accudyn is committed to the ideals on which the company was founded. We employ first rate engineering & program management; sophisticated manufacturing processes and certified quality systems; but the people that use these tools and their commitment to exceeding our customers’ expectations are what sets Accudyn apart from the rest!
Accudyn Products, Inc.
Get fresh Maintenance Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.