AccuStaff is looking for Customer Service Representatives for a client located in Albany NY. English and Spanish speaking candidates are needed! Start date is coming around the corner and numerous positions need to be filled so keep reading for a chance to be part of something great!
A little summary of your future with us:
These positions offer full-time hours with 8 hour shifts that will fall between the hours of 8 am and 8 pm Mon - Fri. These positions are temporary to permanent hire(after 3 months)
There are 3 possible locations but they are all in Albany, NY, they are CDTA bus line accessible OR there is free parking available as well.
Paid training for four weeks to start Monday through Friday from 8:30-5PM.
This position is in an inbound call center environment, no sales or cold calling, so sit back and let the calls come to you!
What you'll do:
- Handle customer questions and concerns
- Provide information about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions electronically
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
What we're looking for:
- 1-3 years in customer service
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills especially on the phone
- For Bilingual Applicants, the ability to speak and understand Spanish fluently is needed and will be tested