RN Care Manager - Home Health
AccuCare Home Health Care of St. Louis Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AccuCare Home Health Care of St. Louis has been serving the St. Louis area for over 25 years. We provide our clients and their families with peace of mind by providing the highest quality care delivered with compassion, integrity, and dedication. We have an IMMEDIATE opening for a full-time RN to provide case management for our clients and care teams. The RN will work in a typical office environment, client homes and senior care facilities daily, Monday through Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm.
- Weekly pay
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Performance incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Continuing Medical Education Credits
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday pay
- Paid overtime
- Provide client case management by conducting assessments with clients and their families to develop full care plans.
- Direct home care professionals on how to assist clients to live independent, full lives.
- Assess patient's conditions, chart observations, and perform evaluation tasks including vital signs and medication review.
- Complete and document client safety assessments, recommending alterations to daily routines and living spaces.
- Administer or set medication as prescribed by the patient's physician
- Provide effective communication to clients, their family members, team members, and other healthcare professionals.
- Supervise care teams to ensure quality of care, exceptional service and top-quality caregiving professionals.
- Perform RN Skilled Procedures such as blood draws, catheter changes, infusions, and wound care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing program
- BSN a plus
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation
- Proof of current CPR Certification
- Current state license as an RN
- Compassionate, friendly demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Position will require on-call coverage every other week
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.