Production Quality Inspection
- Posted: over a month ago
JOB TITLE: Product Quality Inspector
LOCATION: Accumold Production
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor
JOB SUMMARY: Inspects molded plastic parts to ensure product quality that meets or exceeds customer specification and requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Uses inspection process based on control plans and work instructions
- Maintains an organized work area to ensure inspected parts are separated from those not yet inspected
- Completes required documentation and records the results of inspection and testing using paper and electronic systems
- Counts or packs parts to prepare for shipping or storage
- Follows established quality procedures to carry out directives
- Communicates production problems with lead people or management as needed
- Other duties as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Education/Experience. High school education coursework or GED required.
- Computer Skills. Ability to enter small amounts of data into computer, operate copy machine and telephone. Ability to use microscope or other inspection equipment required.
- Language Skills. Ability to read, comprehend and utilize instructions and short correspondence.
- Mathematical Skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers. Ability to count with accuracy.
- Reasoning Ability. Ability to solve practical problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Other Skills and Abilities. Must possess the interpersonal skills to deal courteously with co-workers and supervisors
- Supervisory Responsibilities. None.
- Physical Demands. While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is frequently required to sit/stand and use hand to manipulate very small parts or tweezers. Sense of touch may be used to detect texture, burs and edges. Frequent movement throughout the facility is required. Normal or corrected to normal vision is required with good color vision, close vision, and ability to use microscope and adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Dexterity to handle small parts necessary.
- Work Environment. The duties of this job are executed in a climate-controlled environment with few temperature or humidity extremes. Noise levels will vary from very low to moderate depending on the location that the work is performed within the facility. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
The description given is intended only to provide information about the general nature of the job and is not an all-inclusive list of the job duties, skills or abilities.
Employment with Accumold is “at will”, meaning that either the employee or the company may terminate employment at any time and for any or no reason
I have read and understand the information on this job description.
Signature_____________________________________ Date ___________________
2 - 2nd shift
2- 3rd shift
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?